4 chicken breasts
1/2 cup butter, divided
Salt & Pepper to taste
4 slices of mozzarella cheese
1 egg beaten
2 cups all purpose flour for coating
1 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs (I like four cheese bread crumbs)
2 tsp minced garlic
1 cup dry white wine
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and greasea 13 x 9 pan.
- Place chicken between two pieces of plastic wrap and flatten with a meat pallet.
- Spread 1/4 cup butter over the inside of the chicken, then add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place a slice of cheese on chicken, roll and close with toothpicks.
- Repeat with each breast.
- Dip rolled breast in flour, then egg, and then bread crumbs.
- Place coated breast in greased pan.
- To made sauce, melt 1/4 cup butter and add garlic. Add wine and simmer all together - about 5 minutes.
- Pour sauce over chicken and bake in preheated oven for 30-45 minutes.
Serve with noodles & butter and a side salad.