Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Yummy Deviled Chicken

I found this recipe on allrecipes.com today. I had taken chicken breasts out for dinner tonight and had no idea what I was going to do with them. While surfing today I found this recipe. It actually turnout pretty good. I made it my own by changing some things.

1/2 cup margarine
1/2 cup mayonnaise
3 tablespoons prepared mustard
4 skinless chicken breast halves
1 1/2 cups four cheese bread crumbs

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Melt margarine and mix in a small bowl with mayo and mustard. Pour mixture into a shallow bowl or plate (pie plates work great). Roll chicken breasts in mayo mixture, then dip in bread crumbs and place in a lightly greased 9" x 13" pan. Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour or until juices run clear.

Note: I served this with my Roasted Red Potatoes w/Bacon and Cheese - my family went for seconds.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you use regular yellow mustard or Dijon? I'm thinking this could get pretty spicy with the right kind of mustard.

Easy Recipes said...

I used regular mustard and it wasn't spicy at all. My family doesn't go for spice too much - I do though.